Friday, November 26, 2010

November 21, 2010 Last Email...we'll see!


G'day Family,

So as you have been previously told this will be my last Email, well lets say my last "Full Detail" email depicting my triumphs over the adversary during the week. I know it will be tough but it's something i think would be fun to do, and although almost all of you can't stand the fact I'm doing this makes me smile hahahaha, if you have any urgent of pressing enquiries, please still ask them and i will respond also i still want to know how every one's doing, but as for me you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks. Ok, So, this week was so good, We spent the greater part of the week with Jesse, to help him and protect him from the JW so they wouldn't come and get him. and on Wednesday straight after his Baptismal interview he got a call from his Nan and they bought him a car to lure him home, but they had no idea he was planning on getting baptised this time but they still tried to take him away but he figured it out and was able to continue on throughout the week, really cool experience happened with him too, so on Thursday we spent the day With him and he was going good, then we left and did some work for the rest of the day but i had promised to call him that evening to just have a chat. and we got super flat out at night with something and it was past lights out time it was like 11:30pm and I Just had the thought to call him. and my companion told me not to cause we needed to be in bed and it wouldn't be that good if he knew we weren't keeping the rules but I disregarded him and called anyways and right when i call he was debating with Bree, weather to call or not cause they knew we were probably sleeping but they wanted to call us cause one of the older house mates had gotten drunk and was literally the devil himself it was crazy i heard it over the phone and it was crazy. but i was able to give them some comfort and got them out of their house and they went to Bree's mum's house, and I thought nothing much i hung up the phone and we prayed form them straight away. and the next day Jesse and Bree were going on and on about how perfect that call was, just when they needed it, it came, Jesse was pretty blown away by it, he gain a testimony that day on how we are true servants of God, and also Bree said as soon as they hung up they felt the spirit comfort them and protect them the rest of the night, and Bree said "right when that happened, I told Jesse, Yup! Elder Ballard just prayed for us!" hahaha it thought was so cool, cause I'm sure throughout our mission things happen like that but we never really know we just continue throughout our work, but it's pretty Great to hear that you're doing your job and bringing other to know the power of Heavenly Father. After that Fiasco not much else Happened and he came and got baptised with out a hitch, and yesterday I bestowed the Gift of the Holy Ghost upon him and he was glowing at church everyone was commenting on him, he's gonna be a great member, and were hoping next year sometime we can get this kid out on him Mission, he's off to great start. other than that, my week was routine, we slacked on our other people cause we focused a lot on Jesse this week, but We hope to have two more baptism my last Saturday as a missionary. Were working hard all the way until the end, I love you all and Hope your as excited to see me as i am to see you all. I hope all goes well these next couple weeks. I Love you all thank you so much for your support. Be good, and We'll see you soon. Cheers


-Elder Wesley Bryan Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment