Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010...Last Email?!?!

G'day

Family, I apologize for getting you a late email but eh it's OK,I'm thinking of next week being my last email to you all anyways just to make the homecoming that much better, you can and must still write to me but don't expect a weekly update... but if it's dire then I'll respond. so Ya yesterday was busy as and as well of this whole previous week, We me the Area Presidency and Seventy Elder Brent Neilson and had a zone conference he was secretly interviewing all; the dodgy missionaries and I know what conclusion you are all jumping to "oh then he totally interviewed Wes." well as a matter of fact he certainly did not. hahah but we had a good chat his training and President Lifferth's and their wives were very good i love the stuff they had to say to help us be better missionaries. But my Companion is keeping me working hard the whole week in the missionary aspect and I myself am keeping him working hard in the Physical aspect, I dragged him along to our first handful of boot camp sessions this week and although looks may disagree I am in better shape and he's been doggin behind but it's super fun the Personal Trainers Hayden + Nicky are so Great they are so fun and also we got to teach them this week and they are basically dry Mormons they're holding back only cause they're not too sure whats on the other side but we just gotta let them realize it's far greener and they don't have to change much. but they're a longer term project but I'll sink my sickle in while i have the time to harvest. But their morning boot camp work out has been kicking my butt, i love it i only wish it was more often than three times a week. But the best part of the week has been the resurfacing of the formerly taught Jesse, he was the kid that we had two days before baptism his JW Grandparents threw him in the back of a car or something and drove him off to the whoop whoop to get these foolish prophet notions out of his head, we a month and a half later he came back had a read of the book of Mormon prayed about it and got his answer more powerful than before, so we are setting up for his baptism this weekend at 6:30pm on Saturday, I'm so excited he is freshly 19 and want to serve a mission and do great things I'm pretty pumped for that he is the man. so this whole week we'll be seeing him everyday. but other than that, it's supposed to be summer her but it rained all week, but the sun's out today. but that's about it for me family, so you only get one more email, hahahaha your all gonna go nuts without um, well i hope, cause in my mind, my emails are the best part of your weeks and you can't live without them... ya that's probably a myth, well love you all and i hope your safe!!


-Elder Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment