Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 17, 2010

G'day family...

Man this week was so boring, honestly nothing happened. we work really really hard and nothing came of it. I had a new missionary in my area for a few days and i wanted to show him some good effective hard working missionary and it was just a no fest. but eh it happens, but I'm definitely making sure i finish with nothing left, and sometime i think I'll finish up short. i never thought it would be this much of a struggle to continue to have a burning desire all the way until the end. but i guess it's probably cause nothing happened this week, usually when we find someone great and they're progressing it's like a re boost that's all we've gotta do. But of them seem to be duds and not wanting to do much or being just yanked from us at the worst times. But other than a bugger week, I'll happy as always. everything is going great and this week is packed with fun stuff like meeting Julie B Beck, the Relief General President and the Daughter of the Patriarch that gave me my blessing. and we have president interviews my second one since the new guy and my last one for my mission until the final interview. but they'll be included next week. be good Family love you all.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment